Your donation to the Hispanic Affairs Project helps us accomplish important work to promote the integration of immigrants in Western Colorado communities. With your support we can:
- Connect families impacted by COVID-19 with services and resources to ensure the health and well-being of their families.
- Provide low-cost immigration legal assistance to individuals and families.
- Share important information and resources for the Spanish-speaking communities.
- Engage immigrants in educational forums about important community issues.
- Promote voter registration and active participation of Latinx and New American voters.
- Work to create more inclusive communities where all people feel safe and welcome.
Please consider making a donation that will ensure we are able to continue our mission to assist our community, raise awareness about important issues, and engage our immigrant community to amplify the immigrant voice to make positive, lasting change.
The Hispanic Affairs Project is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donate online through the Colorado Gives Day Website. If you prefer to send a donation by mail, please send your check or money order to:
Hispanic Affairs Project
PO Box 2024
Montrose, CO 81401