With your support here’s what we can do to protect immigrant families in Colorado
- Provide immigration relief to those who qualify for citizenship and other adjustment of status processes, including defending DACA recipients; meanwhile work to expand immigration legal assistance statewide.
- Pass legislation to defend Sheriffs who refuse to honor ICE detainers, ending unjust detentions and deportations. CIRC will work with local Police, Mayors and Counties to come out in defense of sanctuary policies.
- Expand and fix the state driver’s licenses program for the undocumented to increase the number of individuals who can access and benefit from this relief across Colorado.
Prepare communities through Know Your Rights trainings to protect and defend themselves if faced with deportation
Important Information from our Immigrant Coalition in Colorado:
Call Congress TODAY! | Llame al Congreso AHORA!
- Sen. Michael Bennet – 303-455-7600
- Sen. Cory Gardner – (303) 391-5777
- Rep. Mike Coffman – (720) 748-7514
Tell our legislators Congress MUST include the DREAM Act in the FY 18 omnibus appropriations bill in March.